Monday, November 24, 2008

Things of Eight

I was tagged by SueAnn! (Miss you girl!)


Shows I like to watch-

1. House
2. Bones
3. Heroes
4. Fringe
5. Numb3rs
6. CSI
7. Smallville
8. Friends

Eight things that happened yesterday-

1. Went to church
2. Went to recommend interview
3. Went to Priesthood Preview
4. Found a sub for piano next Sunday
5. Took a NICE nap!
6. Made lasagna.
7. Went to work
8. Saw baby Mason pictures!!!!!

Favorite places to eat-(they are lame right now, but I have cravings!!)

1. Taco Bell
2. Taco time
3. Honolulu Grill
4. Shakespeare Pub in NYC
5. home if Josh made Steak!!
6. Samarai 21
7. Applebee's
8. Hooter's (I really LOVE those crappy wings!!!)

Eight things I'm looking forward to-
1. Baby in May!!
2. Thanksgiving
3. Jake's wedding on Saturday
4. Meeting Baby Mason next week!
5. Ultrasound in 15 days!!
6. My birthday (and an excuse to make Bev's chocolate cake!!)
7. Christmas!
8. Skylar's baptism (probably on Feb. 7th!!)

Eight things on my wish list-
1. My baby, happy and healthy!(and if there were 2 in there I could be totally done forever!!;))
2. A clean house!
3. Quitting work
4. Only gaining 15 lbs. of baby weight (yeah, right!!)
5. Josh getting John Proctor in Crucible
6. A wheat grinder
7. Happy family
8. Kids content with 4 Christmas presents (again yeah, right!!)

8 people I tag-
1. A girl named Trish
2. April
3. Danny
4. Mel
5. Dacia
6. Holly
7. Tara
8. Matilda Jane, when she ever decides to post again!! :P

No comments:

Just trying to survive... One food allergy at a time.
“The threat of Communism
is very real. The threat of
Socialism is even more real.”

Ezra Taft Benson
(1899-1994) Quorum of Twelve Apostles
BYU Speeches of the Year—May 24, 1961
Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you; or wo be unto it, because of the blood of them who have been slain; for they cry from the dust for vengeance upon it, and also upon those who built it up.

~ Ether 8 : 24